Dr. Michael McDowell calls it a “left right combo”
Dr. M writes comprehensive article with sources to mail perpetrators and explains how local grand juries will be key to their defeat
🚨Bombshell Reports from Australia🚨— Logic (@LogicTurn) January 29, 2022
Australian Media Places Blame for the Pandemic on Fauci.
This will be echoed World Wide.
Part 1 pic.twitter.com/dU097jMyjM
FOIA Request exposes emails of Doctor warning about virus:
Senator grills NIH Head on Origins
Banned Dr. Interviews Main Original Origins Whistleblower:
Most Powerful Interview Yet With Whistle-blower Virologist:
Man in Barbados claims to have copy of Wuhan database
WALL STREET JOURNAL Makes Admission
CCP Blocking Inquiry
FIRE Fauci ACT
Wall Street Journal admits what many already know:
Another Dead Doctor? https://rumble.com/embed/vfmqx7/?pub=4
“In light of ongoing investigations into the origin of COVID-19 and in consultation with public health experts, we will no longer remove claims that COVID-19 is man-made from our apps”Facebook Press Release May 26, 2021
SENATE: The Senate chamber erupts into cheers after an amendment proposed by @RandPaul that bans US funding of gain-of-function research in China is passed by unanimous voice vote pic.twitter.com/8fQ6hAWpuW— Forbes (@Forbes) May 25, 2021
Multiple confirmations coming out as more people suspect sinister origins:
Mike Pompeo (@mikepompeo) Tweeted:
Over a year ago, I told @MarthaRaddatz that the Wuhan Virus most likely came from a lab leak. She stopped just short of offering me a tin hat. The CCP said I was an enemy of mankind.
And now? Well, now, the Left wing media is scrambling to get on the side of the truth. https://t.co/t9YTUEQSsV https://twitter.com/mikepompeo/status/1395359503302922243?s=20
“The organization behind a recent report attempting to discredit COVID-19 studies authored by Dr. Li-Meng Yan is run by the Research Director of Harvard’s Shorenstein Center, an entity with long-standing, extensive ties to the Chinese Communist Party.” – The National Pulse
“But that’s all spilt milk now. We’re probably never going to find out,” he said.
WHO Team Investigating CCP Virus Fails to Find Origin
“The CCP has accused countries including the U.S., Italy, Russia, and many more, for being the source of the virus as it has continued to reject calls for a completely independent investigation.” – The Epoch Times
Download our app to read more at https://ept.ms/DownloadApp
New Study Concludes Laboratory Origins
The study concludes only a 0.2% probability of an origin in nature; leaving a 99.8% chance that it came from a lab…
A reminder that the Chinese Communist Party unleashed this plague on the world by delaying disclosure and jailing / silencing / disappearing early whistleblowers. We cannot forget this bedrock truth of the 21st century.— Sohrab Ahmari (@SohrabAhmari) November 23, 2020
Dr. Y Latest Report – Read Before it is Banned